- Human Resources
- Employee Information
- Employee Benefits
Douglas County is committed to providing a benefit package that fairly compensates its employees for their dedication to excellence in the workplace. An overview of our benefits programs is provided on this website; however, benefits vary depending on bargaining unit affiliation and employment status.
Citycounty Insurance Services (CIS)
Douglas County employees are covered through Citycounty Insurance Services (CIS) for their:
- Long Term Disability
- Short Term Disability
Benefits-eligible employees can access their benefits account by signing in at CIS. Having trouble accessing the website? You may need to delete your browser's temporary internet files. The CIS benefits website is best viewed in Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
2022 Benefit Information
- 2022 Employee Premium Rates
- Medical Plan- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - Copay Plan C Rx5 with Alternative Care
- Summary of Benefits and Coverage (PDF)
- Taking a trip out of the country? Learn about Regence's Blue Card Program.
- Prescription Plan- Administered by Express Scripts:
- Dental Plans:
- Vision Plan:
- Other Benefits Information:
- Beyond Well (PDF)
- The Hartford - File a claim with confidence (PDF)
- MDLIVE Telehealth Resources: Get 24/7/365 Access to a Doctor or Therapist (PDF)
- Voluntary Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (PDF)
- Voluntary Short Term Disability Benefit Plan (PDF)
- Voluntary Supplemental Life (PDF)
- Douglas County provides basic life, accidental death and disability and long-term disability coverage at no cost to benefited employees.
- Leaving County employment? Benefited employees can continue their life coverage at their own cost after separating employment. If interested in a quote, simply complete page 3 of the Hartford Portability Form (PDF) and return to Human Resources.