Effective May 1, 2021
|Site Area||Site Number||Daily||Weekly|
|1-12 / 18-27|
|1-13 / 18-27|
B, C, D and E-Parallel Campsites include a picnic table and barbecue stand.
View a diagram of the Middle Spit Campground (JPG)
Quick Reference Rules
Please refer to the Salmon Harbor Rules and Regulations in it is entirety, available at the Salmon Harbor Marina office
Camping & Payment
- All sites are first come, first served
- Every recreational vehicle pays
- Check out time is 2 pm
- Camping permit must be displayed in window of recreational vehicle
- Permits are non-transferable
25% discount off the weekly rate for one month or more extended stays. To be eligible, you must meet the following:
- Be a current Douglas County resident
- Have utilized the monthly camping rate during 2020
- Be current in all payments due to Salmon Harbor. These include camping, moorage and leases.
Note: Late payment will disqualify a camper for the discount for the remainder of the calendar year.
10 days free camping per year, 5 days per 30 day period. To be eligible, you must show your Oregon State Parks Special Access Pass. We will require 'extra' charges to be paid (vehicles, etc.).
- 10 pm to 6 am
- Generators and music must be turned off
Our brand new two-lane sewer dump is open for customers 24/7! $10.00 per dump - Debit/Credit Card only. Follow the instructions posted. Once your card is swiped, the cap unlocks for 1 minute. Be prepared to hook up your hose before it locks.
- Must be leashed at all times when outside your recreational vehicle
- Pick up after your pets - doggie bags are located throughout the facilities for your convenience
- B-Camping area only - other sections only as an auxiliary to your recreational vehicle
- Must be self supporting, no stakes
All Terrain Vehicles
10 miles per hour max speed
- Coin Operated Public Showers
- Water Fill Station - No Fee
- Public Restrooms