- Senior Services
- Volunteer Opportunities
Meals on Wheels
Urgent need for Meals on Wheels Drivers! Senior Services Dining Sites are in need of Meals on Wheels drivers. These are volunteer positions, but mileage reimbursement is provided. For more details view our volunteer positions (PDF). This is one of our most important tasks by delivering meals to home-bound seniors, seniors in need. We need you!
Please fill out a volunteer application (PDF) and send to the address on the form or email us for more information. All training is provided! Many people are needed to deliver smiles and meals. Volunteers generally commit to two hours, one day a week.
Key Volunteer Benefits
- Helping others just plain feels good, sometimes helping another person can help you just as much as the hand you are lending
Note: Studies suggest volunteering can improve your own well-being, lower stress and blood pressure and are likely to have a healthier lifestyle.
- Receive a meal the day you volunteer
- Gather around and enjoy lunch with your fellow volunteers!
Give us a call and find out more about this great community program.
Volunteers Are Always Welcome
Many people are needed to deliver smiles and meals. Volunteers generally commit to two hours, one day a week.
- Individuals: Feel the satisfaction that comes from helping others in need of nourishment, a friendly face, and a check in.
- Couples and Families: Come together to give back to your community.
Form a dedicated volunteer team of co-workers to help near your workplace. This is a great opportunity for businesses, service groups, and other agencies.
7 Dining Site Locations