What do I do if I want to move my Manufactured Structure?

When you have your placement permit from Planning, take it to the Assessor’s office to complete the additional forms necessary to complete your change of site request. The forms required are either the Notice of Sale/Change of Ownership or the Multi-Purpose Change form. The fee to process a trip permit is $55 plus $5 per side. The fees, and any taxes owing, must be paid in certified funds only. You will also be asked to provide the name and phone number of the transporter.


The Assessor’s Office is located at:
1036 SE Douglas Avenue
Courthouse - Room 206
Roseburg, OR 97470

Show All Answers

1. My Manufactured Structure is still on a separate tax statement even though I filed papers to make it Exempt from title and therefore considered to be real property?
2. What is an MS Park Community Relations Fee (formerly the Ombudsman Fee)?
3. What do I do if I want to move my Manufactured Structure?
4. What do I do if I want to sell my Manufactured Structure?
5. Moving a Manufactured Structure?
6. Exempting a Manufactured Structure from title?
7. Demolishing a Manufactured Structure?
8. I have recently married and I want to change my name on the ownership document of my manufactured structure and add my new spouse?
9. I want to add myself or the company I represent as a Security Interest Holder on a Manufactured Structure?
10. I am a landlord wishing to file for abandonment of a manufactured structure?