Demolishing a Manufactured Structure?

When you demolish your Manufactured Structure, you need to:

  • Pay all property taxes in full.
  • Complete the Manufactured Structure destruction certificate, obtained through the Assessor’s office.
  • Submit proof if available of the destruction.
  • If no proof of destruction is available, a permit will be made for verification from an Appraiser in our office.

Show All Answers

1. My Manufactured Structure is still on a separate tax statement even though I filed papers to make it Exempt from title and therefore considered to be real property?
2. Exempting a Manufactured Structure from title?
3. What is an MS Park Community Relations Fee (formerly the Ombudsman Fee)?
4. What do I do if I want to move my Manufactured Structure?
5. What do I do if I want to sell my Manufactured Structure?
6. Demolishing a Manufactured Structure?
7. I have recently married and I want to change my name on the ownership document of my manufactured structure and add my new spouse?
8. I want to add myself or the company I represent as a Security Interest Holder on a Manufactured Structure?
9. I am a landlord wishing to file for abandonment of a manufactured structure?