What do I do if I want to work a second job?

To participate in paid, outside the County employment, you must submit a written request to your department head who will refer the request to Human Resources (HR) with a recommendation. HR will refer to the Board of Commissioners agreeing or disagreeing with your department head. For more information speak to your supervisor, email Human Resources, or view Personnel Rule 20 (PDF).

Show All Answers

1. If I want to know about County personnel rules, where can I look?
2. I want to transfer to another department, what do I do?
3. I am being harassed, what do I do?
4. What do I do if I want to work a second job?
5. What do I do if I travel for the County?
6. What do I do if I changed employment status ( i.e., from part-time to full-time)?
7. If I have a salary change (i.e., promotion or raise) when will I get a raise?
8. What do I do if I need time away from work?
9. New Employee Orientation, when is it and what is it?